Compliance requirements are getting more stringent and complex in recent years. Many companies have to put in immense resources to catch up with the numerous compliance requirements, in particular, those relating to anti-money laundering (AML) / counter-terrorist financing (CTF), Automatic Exchange of Information (AEOI) and Common Reporting Standard (CRS), personal data protection, etc.
Our professionals help identify and establish a proper risk control system and framework for you. We also provide practical solutions that can facilitate you to satisfy the ever-changing compliance requirements in Hong Kong.
Our services cover:
- Establishing relevant internal guidelines and procedures
- Reviewing internal policy, guidelines and procedure manuals to ensure regulatory compliance
- Reviewing internal controls and risk management measures to ensure documented procedures are properly implemented
- Performing gap-analysis and recommending remedial actions to rectify gaps/deficiencies identified
- Compliance training
- Devising reporting templates/risk profiles to facilitate management oversight
- Business Continuity and Contingency Planning